Like Agathe, from Petite Ile, in Reunion, let's help health professionals through our behavior.
A containment system is in place throughout the territory from Tuesday March 17 at 12 noon. Travel is prohibited except in the following cases and only on condition of having a certificate for:
* Travel from home to work when teleworking is not possible;
* Shop for essentials in authorized local shops;
* Go to a health professional;
* Travel for the care of children or to help vulnerable people, or for an imperative family reason, duly justified, on the strict condition of respecting barrier gestures;
* Do physical exercise only on an individual basis, around the home and without any gathering.
There are simple actions to preserve your health and that of those around you:
- Wash your hands very regularly, with soap and at least 30 seconds, or failing that, use hydroalcolic gel
- Keep a distance of at least 1.50m between people
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away
- Regularly clean smartphones, keyboards, computer mice, with hydroalcolic gel soaked on a tissue or wipe.
I have symptoms (cough, fever) that remind me of COVID-19: I stay at home, I avoid contact, I call a doctor before going to his office or I call the duty number care in my region. I can also benefit from a teleconsultation.
If the symptoms worsen with breathing difficulties and signs of suffocation, I call the SAMU-Center 15.
To stay informed of the official arrangements, click on the following link: